Elimity is looking for a talented Presales: a high-energy, driven professional with strong problem-solving skills.
🚀 Elimity is a young high-tech B2B software company based in Mechelen, Belgium.
We are an innovator in the area of managing the IT permissions of employees, also known as Identity and Access Management (IAM). Extremely technical tools and brittle Excel processes have been dominating this area for a long time. This situation is costly and insecure, and the regulator is starting to actively fine banks for not being in control.
We provide a data analytics software product specifically for IAM that instantly gives the responsible managers essential insights on the risks and conflicts of their digital identities. Our product helps our customers to withstand the regulatory pressure and be resilient for tomorrow’s cyber challenges.
💡 Company values
👉 Open communication
👉 No micromanagement
👉 Work hard, work smart
👉 Customers first
The role 'Presales engineer'
In a nutshell 🥜
- Deliver Elimity's solution;
- Manage Customer Lifecycle
- Build the Delivery Team
What you will be doing👇
Presales Ninja 👩🎤
You will act as a presales expert for our SaaS solution and will operate at the intersection of engineering, sales, operations and product management.
You work in tandem with the sales representative, and you take ownership of the technical phases within the sales process, including demonstrations of the platform, technical requirement analysis and definition etc. You demonstrate thorough product knowledge and understanding of the operational activities in combination with your commercial awareness.
Delivery Wizard 🧙♂️
After the presales activities, you help deliver our product at the customer. These projects range from multi-day set-up of our product to multi-month large-scale roll-outs. In this role, you are clearly an essential part of our customer’s experience and our business’ growth.
Customer Success Hero 👨🌾
After the initial roll-out, you remain the customer's main point of contact of Elimity. You stay in close contact with our top customers to capture feedback, increase customer success and create opportunities for upselling.
Day-to-day, you will aim to
- Deliver various pre- and post-sales activities such as building relationships with potential customers, current customers, and sales partners, managing proof-of-concepts and workshops, and clearly & effectively communicating solution value to a business and technical audience.
- Bridge the gap between business and technology, solicit business and technical requirements, think out-of-the box and design (technical) solutions that make sense for our customers.
- Manage and deliver qualitative projects ranging from (short) consulting projects to technology implementations.
- Participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for identity-first security solutions.
- Actively participate in knowledge building and sharing, stay up-to-date with the latest developments across our technology portfolio and overall cybersecurity trends.
What we offer
- An exciting, full-time job (40 hours/week) that will challenge you every day
- Numerous opportunities for personal development
- An entrepreneurial team where initiatives are highly valued
- A no-nonsense working environment where you will have a direct impact and deliver meaningful results
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers (8 euros), eco vouchers, company mobile phone + subscription.
- Flexible work hours and the possibility of working from home (2 days per week)
- Paid holidays: 20 + 12
- Modern office within walking distance to the train station
How to apply?
Please, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or leave your contact details below and we will get in touch with you.
Looking forward to meeting you! 👋